Magu Bee at World's End

A travel blog of one crazy Magu Bee traveling the globe.

This Sunday was basically the last chance I had before leaving India to spend the day downtown. 


Hi guys,
So the time has come for me to move on to a new domain, so please come join Magu Bee on Facebook from now on. 
You'll see new pictures from around the globe, get travel updates, links to my articles and more :)
See you soon and thanks for being here with me.
Love,
Magu



I took a rick to Jogeshwari train station, waited in line for the ticket observing numerous fights breaking out, paid my 7 Rs. for the ride to Lower Parel and boarded the train. Got off about 30 mins later to meet Sachin, a local CSer. 
He's such a sweetheart that he brought his bike with him, as I'd said I'd love a bike ride downtown. We drove around for a while, went to the Zoo (5 Rs. entrance vs 30euro in Hamburg) and took a walk  around (during which I found out I had a strict face and looked as if I slapped people around, thanks Sachin!).

After this entertaining chat we set off to Pizzeria, my favourite pizza joint in town. There we met with another CSer, for whom I was carrying some brochures about Poland (he's planning to visit my home country in August and I happened to have some info from the Polish Tourism Board, whom I met at Mumbai Travel Fair two weeks back).  We ordered one Spring Fling pizza and feasted looking at the ocean.
With Sachin and Manish.
Yummmm!
The Bee had to have her 5 mins as well, so after I finished eating I hopped on the wall in my funky dress (and caused a lot of suprise on Indian faces).

The Bee presents: skyline of Bombay






We took a ride along Marine Drive and ended up in a nice park, again by the ocean (that's what I love about this city - its tremendously long coastline).




                                      ..............................................................................

An add in the train's women's compartment. Don't really know what to think about that...

0 komentarze: