Magu Bee at World's End

A travel blog of one crazy Magu Bee traveling the globe.

After a sleepless night found myself at Victoria Terminus to start my journey to Nasik for Sula Wine Fest, an annual wine festival with some cool concerts.

Hi guys,

So the time has come for me to move on to a new domain, so please come join Magu Bee on Facebook from now on. 
You'll see new pictures from around the globe, get travel updates, links to my articles and more :)
See you soon and thanks for being here with me.
Love,
Magu



With the famous VT's entrance in the background.
A huge taxi stand in front of the station.
It's 4:56...
.... breakfast time!
Now that's what I call a police car!
Crowds inside the station.

Ha! Finally got myself a train ticket! 51 Rs. (less than 1euro) for 188km / a 4 hr train ride.
With Brom, a fellow CSer I met on Goa, happy to have found ourselves a seat!

Little fashionista 
(but that's a thing about the Indian girls/women - no matter how rich or poor they are, they always wear some kind of jewellery)
My little travel companion (proves to be of great interest to all the kids around the globe)
Trying to get my spine back to its desired shape (oh, those comfy Indian benches!).

0 komentarze: