Magu Bee at World's End

A travel blog of one crazy Magu Bee traveling the globe.

A couple of images from the lively streets playing home to Mumbai's art and handicrafts festival - Kala Ghoda.


Hi guys,
So the time has come for me to move on to a new domain, so please come join Magu Bee on Facebook from now on. 
You'll see new pictures from around the globe, get travel updates, links to my articles and more :)
See you soon and thanks for being here with me.
Love,
Magu






Dedicated to my parents.





True that!

For my mum!




















                 Finally on a train within Bombay!
The whole of 8 rs. instead of like 300 rs. in a rick/taxi combo.
Behind the bars, one can get claustrophobic in here.
After taking the train from VT Terminal, I still had to get back home from the Andheri West station. Decided against taking a rick or a cab and tried to find the right local non AC bus. The bus was dirty cheap, had no doors or glass in the windows, but the TV screen was full on- how Indian of them!

0 komentarze: