Magu Bee at World's End

A travel blog of one crazy Magu Bee traveling the globe.

"We are launching a project around the forthcoming Cricket World Cup in India.

We have got together 6 Captains who have won the Cricket World Cup and are using them as Role Models of the game through an Ad campaign thats going to be on TV shortly. This is the 1st time all 6 of them are coming together."


Hi guys,
So the time has come for me to move on to a new domain, so please come join Magu Bee on Facebook from now on. 
You'll see new pictures from around the globe, get travel updates, links to my articles and more :)
See you soon and thanks for being here with me.
Love,
Magu



That's a part of a message I received yesterday morning on CS, a message inviting me to come and enjoy the event. Wasn't there for too long, didn't take too many pics, but sharing who I've seen and photographed.






Can you cricket fans out there recognise anyone?

0 komentarze: