Magu Bee at World's End

A travel blog of one crazy Magu Bee traveling the globe.

Today was a long one so let me just show you some sights from Malaga, without much of the written word.



Hi guys,
So the time has come for me to move on to a new domain, so please come join Magu Bee on Facebook from now on. 
You'll see new pictures from around the globe, get travel updates, links to my articles and more :)
See you soon and thanks for being here with me.
Love,
Magu



Catching up on sleep at Cracow's airport
Spain welcome to!
Waiting for the bus to the city center (funnily enough, it turns out taking the train into Malaga is cheaper than the bus).

On my way from the bus station to Plaza de la Marina, walking along the Paseo Maritimo.


Having a bit of difficulty fitting in, so to speak.

One of the gates to Malaga's port.

A bit of Spanish (...?) folklor on the street.

Chilling next to Plaza de la Marina.

A photo of Picasso's drawings, taken kind of illegally in the City Museum.

The little lovely courtyard of Museo de la Ciudad.

Besitos mis carinos!


A little square in front of Catedral de Malaga, full of cafes.


Look up!


I don't know why but when I saw that tree in that gate I just thought "the tree of hope".

Looking at a map from Centro Turistico and wondering where to go.

Didn't look at the map for too long which resulted in our (Simon and I) finding the beach, instead of the bullfight arena I was going for.

Vamos a la playa!







In time for the film festival of Malaga.




Some more crowds because of the film festival.



Honestly speaking, I wasn't expecting much, as a couple of people have told me Malaga wasn't anything nice or special, and I was pleasantly  surprised. It's a very nice town with some lovely little alleys, pretty architecture and a cool vibe to it. Might not be a great tourist destination but I think it'd be a cool place to live in. People are really friendly and helpful which only adds to the charm of this place.
However, there are many who wouldn't agree.  Andaluz in general has huge unemployment rates and is apparently rather dangerous, with a lot of mugging and pickpocketing going on. Hopefully, it's not one of the things I'll get to see for myself.

0 komentarze: