Magu Bee at World's End

A travel blog of one crazy Magu Bee traveling the globe.

The truth is I'm not quite sure where some of those pictures are from... 




Hi guys,
So the time has come for me to move on to a new domain, so please come join Magu Bee on Facebook from now on. 
You'll see new pictures from around the globe, get travel updates, links to my articles and more :)
See you soon and thanks for being here with me.
Love,
Magu


What I mean is that I was just wandering about, taking random lefts and rights and not aware of where I was. The city's so cool though that you somehow get to where you wanna get to (at least I do). I'm guessing they'll be from barrios Realejo, San Matias and San Anton, but don't take my word for it...

On the way from el Paseo de los Tristes to Plaza Nueva












I just love the smell of spring in Granada







These ones where all taken during a gudied tour with Maria through the center of Granada. I hope I get all the facts right!

Maria enjoying a sunny afternoon in Parco del Triunfo


The Royal Hospital



Inside the Saint John of God church

It was actually nicer than I'd expected


Orange trees all around

Patio of the Music Conservatory


I really liked la Plaza de la Trinidad - there used to be a church in here but they decided to turn it into a square and make it a public space. Great idea!





2 komentarze:

ehem, the Cathedral was the last one! that other one was Saint John of God church! everything else was perfect though

I knew I'd mess sth up :D
Correcting it right away! Gracias guapa!