Magu Bee at World's End

A travel blog of one crazy Magu Bee traveling the globe.

One thing I haven't mentioned yet about Frigiliana is its smell. 




Hi guys,
So the time has come for me to move on to a new domain, so please come join Magu Bee on Facebook from now on. 
You'll see new pictures from around the globe, get travel updates, links to my articles and more :)
See you soon and thanks for being here with me.
Love,
Magu



Everyone seems to have a couple of pots with flowers outside their house and on the balcony, there are lots of fruit trees growing around and because the town's so tiny, all the smells feel that much more itense. 
Thus, you walk the streets and are constantly hit by waves of different fruity and flowery scents.


By the way, that's the main street in town :)



Que maravilla esta ciudad!



Last bee moment in Frigiliana.

As an interesting thing - the best located football court I've ever seen :)

Not bad, huh?
Time to hit the road again!

0 komentarze: