Magu Bee at World's End

A travel blog of one crazy Magu Bee traveling the globe.

Many people told me Nerja was beautiful, so I made sure I had a bit of time to see it before I boarded my bus to Malaga.



Hi guys,
So the time has come for me to move on to a new domain, so please come join Magu Bee on Facebook from now on. 
You'll see new pictures from around the globe, get travel updates, links to my articles and more :)
See you soon and thanks for being here with me.
Love,
Magu



As I've said, had only a bit of time so didn't see that much. However, apart from Balcon de Europa, which you're about to see, Nerja didn't seem anything special. Then again, I didn't even have a map - just left the bus station in the direction of what I thought the seashore would be, so might have missed a lot.













Either way, I got to sit under palm trees and eat some fruit and cookies looking at the amazingly blue water, while the wind played with my hair and the sun kissed my skin. Voila!

3 komentarze:

balcon de europa :))

i pyszne lody tam byly ;)))

a jak bardzo pyszne i gdzie? to moze wygospodaruje chwile czasu, zeby tam wrocic :P

Moja piękna Nerja. Bardzo ładne zdjęcia. Nerja jest zalecane miejsce. Bardzo ładny. Pozdrowienia.