Magu Bee at World's End

A travel blog of one crazy Magu Bee traveling the globe.

Everyone you talk to praises Alhambra like they praise nothing else. 



Hi guys,
So the time has come for me to move on to a new domain, so please come join Magu Bee on Facebook from now on. 
You'll see new pictures from around the globe, get travel updates, links to my articles and more :)
See you soon and thanks for being here with me.
Love,
Magu



It does look very majestically sitting overtop a mountain overseeing Granada, true. Somehow, however, being the ignorant that I am, I never made it inside. I'm thinking that maybe I was leaving myself an excuse to go back to Granada.
I did go for a walk around the open parts of the property and seeked the best view of this architectural delight, though. Here they are:


You can reach Alhambra by bus but it's a waste - it's only a 15min walk away from Plaza Nueva and half of it is in such nice surroundings.



You'll no doubt encounter many field trips.



A palace which is a place of display for various art exhibitions. At the moment - Universos Infinitos by M.C.Escher. Cool stuff!

The oldest part in the whole complex.


Some of the gardens.







Inside the Banos Arabes, which used to be very popular in Granada


The garden of one of the restaurants/hotels situated in the complex.



A typical patio. Love those!




Walking thru Albaycin to find a good view of Alhambra


And there it is!


With the irreplacable Maria, who's full of knowledge about the place!

0 komentarze: