Magu Bee at World's End

A travel blog of one crazy Magu Bee traveling the globe.

I had a blast!
The evening before the actual marriage everyone gathers to celebrate together during a function called sangeet.


Hi guys,
So the time has come for me to move on to a new domain, so please come join Magu Bee on Facebook from now on. 
You'll see new pictures from around the globe, get travel updates, links to my articles and more :)
See you soon and thanks for being here with me.
Love,
Magu



Sangeet went on for many hours. Loads of amazing food, dancing and laughter. Plus, the many performances the fiances' relatives and friends had put together. Great fun!

I couldn't take my eyes off the outfits. Too pretty!


The groom and bride to be



The bride to be up on the stage, receiving blessings.

With her future mother-in-law


My ready mehndi.

0 komentarze: