Magu Bee at World's End

A travel blog of one crazy Magu Bee traveling the globe.

After spending some time in Dalvik itself and eating loads of fish during the festival, it was time to stretch the legs (and full stomachs) a bit.

Hi guys,
So the time has come for me to move on to a new domain, so please come join Magu Bee on Facebook from now on. 
You'll see new pictures from around the globe, get travel updates, links to my articles and more :)
See you soon and thanks for being here with me.
Love,
Magu



The first part of sight seeing took us a bit north of city center.


We first followed the main road and then walked along the shore on a road full of colourful pebbles.



The weather was beautiful and the sun ever-present, so it was the perfect time for a little rest, which turned into a stretching session for me. Amazing - sun, water, grass, fjords and the pain of your muscles giving way under your body's (ever-growing) weight. Moment, live on!




I think this might be the most typical Icelandic picture it gets - the fjords, a lonely house somewhere facing nothing but the limitless surface of water and horses.


The second part of sight seeing took part at a hill overlooking the town. Anyways, see for yourself:


My first Icelandic landscape Bee pics!


A jumping photo gone wrong. Or maybe let's call it a hair photo and then I guess it'll be a perfect one!


When Antoine first told me we were walking on cotton, I didn't believe it. I never thought it would just grow like this on the hills. 




For sure, decided to dry some and bring it back home as a souvenir. 






Later, seeing the plant was quite handy, as it helped you figure out where not to put your tent up - too damp!


The evening part took us to a beach Antoine somehow noticed earlier on.






It was a very pleasant walk to the southern outskirts of Dalvik and this being the very beginning of our trip, I was very excited with the landscape.




It did get cold and rather windy so we didn't stay to enjoy the place as much as I would have liked to. Still, it made for a great evening walk.






0 komentarze: