Magu Bee at World's End

A travel blog of one crazy Magu Bee traveling the globe.

Christmas time is the only time I really love Brussels. Actually, I fall in love with it every day anew.

Hi guys,
So the time has come for me to move on to a new domain, so please come join Magu Bee on Facebook from now on. 
You'll see new pictures from around the globe, get travel updates, links to my articles and more :)
See you soon and thanks for being here with me.
Love,
Magu


Of course, in the summer time and with daylight, Grand Platz is mighty impressive as well. Beautiful and stoic. However, it's at night in December when the magic happens and I can never get enough of it.

This time I spent two evenings there. One with snow, one with rain. Both with Vincenzo (my superb host) and one in a bigger group of friends. Two beautiful evenings with lights dancing in the night skies of Brussels and opera music warming the hearts of passers-by. 

Two evenings of magic that I would like to share with you:

































0 komentarze: